Belgian Open House event
Our annual Open House at the Belgian Embassy took place on 12 May, welcoming almost 4000 people at the Embassy of Belgium in Washington D.C.
Visitors had the chance to celebrate all things Belgian, from beer, to fries and of course Guylian Belgian Chocolates!
There were a wide variety of fun and educational activities on offer, including:
- Meeting the Smurfs!
- Feasting on the world’s best chocolate and waffles
- Discovering all of the educational and business opportunities Belgium has to offer
- Learning more about WWI
- Preparing for the World Cup on our Red Devils soccer pitch
- Taking part in Belgian beer tasting
- Trying to win a real Antwerp diamond
- and much, much more!
Many thanks to everyone who came. We will look forward to seeing you again next year!